Established since 1982, Kodomo believes in cultivating good dental habits from young. Using advanced dental technology from LION – Japan’s No. 1 Oral Care Company*, Kodomo has specially developed a wide range of children oral care products for babies & children aged from 6 months to 12 years old. Kodomo children oral care range is available in cheerful animal designs and fruity flavors to make brushing a daily fun activity for children.
There is common misconception that milk teeth are not important since it will be replaced by permanent teeth. The truth is: milk teeth play an extremely important role in the growth & development of every child. They also hold the spaces for the growth of permanent teeth and impact on speech and mental development such as confidence and self-esteem. Yet, 4 out of 10 preschoolers in Singapore have severe tooth decay**, which can affect children’s general health.
1. Inculcate good oral care habits by brushing twice a day with:
• Kodomo soft-bristled toothbrushes for thorough cleaning while gentle to gums
• Kodomo fluoridated children's toothpaste to protect teeth against cavities effectively
2. Practise good dietary choices
3. Visit the dentist twice a year
*INTAGE SRI, No. 1 Company in Oral Care Category, Value Sales, CY2019
**Source: Community Dental Health 2009 Mar; 26(1):12-7, Department of Preventive Dentistry Faculty of Dentistry, National University of Singapore