1. What is the expiry date for Lion toothpaste & mouthwash?
Lion toothpaste & mouthwash products are best used 3 years from the manufacturing date printed on the packaging of the product. The manufacturing date is read as DDMMYY or YYMMDD, as per indication on packaging.
For toothpaste, it is indicated at the packaging unit box side flap and the tube crimp For mouthwash, it is indicated at the back of the bottle label.
2. I have a persistent toothache. What product should I use to relieve the pain?
As the cause of toothache varies with each individual, we recommend seeking a dentist’s advice.
3. If I only have a mild case of receding gums, is there still a need to solve this problem?
Yes, mild receding gums are an early sign of gum problems. We recommend to use gum care products and also seek dentist’s advice to prevent further gum recession.
4. How often do I need to change my toothbrush / Sonic brush head?
Dentists recommend changing your toothbrush every 3 months.
5. I bought Systema Sonic Toothbrush – compact head. Can I refill it with a regular, whitening or brilliant black head?
Yes, you can fix either a regular/ compact, whitening or brilliant black head refill to the main body of Systema Sonic Toothbrush.
6. What should I do if my Systema Sonic Toothbrush sonic wave vibration becomes weak/ not working?
We recommend that you replace the toothbrush with a new battery and check if it can work properly.
Please note that the estimated number of usages is around 120 times per AAA alkaline battery, and is estimated to last for 2 months (with twice usage a day, 2 min each time, under condition of room temperature, around 20 degree Celsius).
Additionally, the toothbrush has to be stored under cool and dry condition and the battery compartment has to be kept dry at all times.
For complete toothbrush storage information, please refer to product instruction booklet within the product packaging.
7. Will using Systema Interdental Brush enlarge the holes in between my teeth?
No. If you use Systema Interdental Brush correctly and don’t force through the gaps in between your teeth, it will not enlarge the holes.
8. How do I use Systema Interdental Brush?
Please follow the usage directions below:
i. Insert Systema Interdental Brush straight into the spaces in between the teeth.
ii. Move the brush back and forth gently to remove food particles and plaque.
iii. Rinse and spit out after use.
iv. Wash and dry the brush.
v. Use daily and whenever necessary.
9. When should i change my Interdental brush?
It depends on individual usage. However, it is recommended to change when the bristles are worn off or the wire is bent.
10. Do I rinse my mouth with water after using mouthwash?
No. After gargling with mouthwash, the ingredients in the mouthwash help to provide protection. Rinsing with water will wash away the protective ingredients.
11. Do Lion toothpastes contain Triclosan?
No, they do not contain triclosan.
1. When should I start brushing my Child’s teeth?
Brushing should start as soon as the first tooth erupts.
Introduce a daily oral care routine to get your child slowly accustomed to toothbrushing.
2. Do I need to clean my baby’s gums before his/her teeth come in?
We recommend to start introducing an oral care regime from young to help your child get accustomed to toothbrushing as they grow up.
For babies without teeth, you may consider using a clean, damp cloth that is wrapped around your index finger, gently wipe their tender gums, cheek and tongue to remove any residual milk curds.
3. Is Kodomo oral care products suitable for children with mix teeth (baby & perm teeth) or what products should children with mix teeth use?
Kodomo oral care has a range of products suitable for children aged 6 months to 12 years old. Thus, Kodomo has products suitable for children with mix dentition (mixture of milk and permanent teeth).
If your child is 8 years and above, you may consider letting him / her try Systema Super Smile Toothbrush & Toothpaste, that are specially designed for aged 8+ who has mixed dentition.
4. What is the recommended age for my child to start using toothpaste?
Your child can start using toothpaste so long he or she knows how to spit and rinse.
For a start, you may try with water first to test if your child knows how to spit. Once your child is able to spit, smear a very thin layer of toothpaste onto a small section of the toothbrush for brushing, let him/her try to spit out again and rinse off the toothpaste thoroughly with water.
1. How much TOP NANOX liquid should be used since it is ultra concentrated?
Simply refer to the side of the bottle or back label of the refill for recommended dosage instructions. 1 full cap of TOP NANOX Ultra Concentrated Liquid Detergent is equivalent to that of 4 full caps of an ordinary liquid detergent.
2. Is Top Nanox suitable for quick washing and one rinse cycle?
TOP NANOX Ultra Concentrated Liquid Detergent is suitable for Quick Washing and One Rinse cycles, which helps to save water and time while ensuring clothes are still thoroughly clean inside out.
3. Is TOP Nanox Ultra Concentrated formula safe on hands and clothes?
TOP NANOX Ultra Concentrated Liquid Detergent is using Lion Japan’s proprietary high-detergency plant-based washing ingredient MEE (Methyl Ester Ethoxylate).
It cleans thoroughly yet safe on clothes. It is suitable for front load washing machine, top load washing machine and hand wash.
4. Is TOP NANOX suitable for indoor drying?
Yes, TOP NANOX Ultra Concentrated Liquid Detergent is suitable for indoor drying.
1. What is Lion Japan Nano-Washing Technology? How is it applied on Mama Magica Ultra Concentrated dishwashing liquid?
It is a proprietary Lion Japan technology that can penetrate and break down grease fast and effectively at Nano level.
With this Nano-washing technology, Mama Magica penetrates and breaks down grease into 1000 times smaller size as compared to other dishwashing liquid. Therefore, grease is able to slide off easily, just like water.
2. How is Mama Magica dishwashing liquid different from other ordinary dishwashing liquid?
Mama Magica is made in Japan.
It uses Lion Japan Nanowashing Technology which helps to remove grease 6 times faster as compared to other dishwashing liquid. This helps to save the hassle of rewashing greasy dishes with more dishwashing liquid.
With its ultra concentrated formula, 1 drop of Mama Magica is equivalent to 6 drops of ordinary dishwashing liquid.
3. Is Mama Magica dishwashing liquid’s Ultra Concentrated formula safe on hands?
Mama Magica is specially formulated to be safe and gentle on hands.
Apply 1 drop of Mama Magica onto damp sponge, wash dishes and then rinse off thoroughly. Keep out of reach of children. If it enters eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. In case of accidental swallowing, drink plenty of water immediately and consult a doctor.
Alternatively, please consider Mama Royal delicate dishwashing liquid as it is specially formulated to suit sensitive skin.
4. How much Mama Magica dishwashing liquid should be used since it is ultra concentrated? Should it be diluted with water before use?
Simply squeeze Mama Magica onto damp sponge, wash dishes and then rinse off thoroughly.
1 drop of Mama Magica is equivalent to 6 drops of ordinary dishwashing liquid. Therefore, 1 squeeze of Mama Magica can last longer which helps to save the hassle to keep adding more dishwashing liquid when washing dishes.